Monday, December 22, 2008

Long time-- No See

Yes, I know, it's been a while since I've done anything here. My biggest achievements have been that a daughter that I have to give up for adoption finally made her way back home!! I've spent a lot of time with her, and helping her adapt to the area as much as I can. She has adapted so well, that she found the love of her life in a friend of mine. Now before anyone thinks something is wrong, this friend is only 2 years older than my daughter, and I actually made friends with him and his parents before my daughter entered the picture.

I'm doing another post for a pair of socks that I made for him. Never thought he would have received this gift so well, but he likes them in spite of the mistakes I made in them.

So, now on to the pattern.

No comments: